Baboosha Sabo are open heeled street shoes made with hand-trimmed alpaca fur, sheepskin interior, alpaca suri flares, and a custom designed rubber outsole.
ETHICAL ALPACA FUR
• Huacaya & Suri
Baboosha alpaca fur street shoes are stylish and comfortable. They’re each hand trimmed and accentuated with Suri alpaca fur.
The inside is wrapped with sheepskin lining for maximum comfort and durability.
The rubber outsole is specifically designed for this style and will outlast most other shoes and boots.
Have Fun. Be Lustrous.
- Alpaca fur is like our hair so treat it as such.
- Spot clean only with a dry or damp cloth.
- Do not machine wash, do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry, do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Designed in Paris
- Handmade in the Andes Mountains of Peru
- Ethical Alpaca fur sourced cruelty-free
- Alpaca fur upper
- Suri baby alpaca fur accents
- Sheepskin interior lining and padded footbed
- Rubber outsole