The platform Tigrillo is the most sustainable from an already sustainable bunch. This shoe is made with multiple fur pieces and colors, to ensure that no two pair are exactly alike and no fur is wasted.
ETHICAL ALPACA FUR
Slip with ease into the world's softest slippers. Baboosha Ethical Alpaca fur slippers deliver the perfect blend of style, elegance, and glamour of high fashion. Our luxury slippers are made for comfort both inside and outside the home.
We use a thick vegetan leather sole and the finest Baby Alpaca fur in the world, sourced ethically and cruelty-free. Baboosha are designed in Paris and carefully handmade by local artisans in the majestic Andes Mountains of Peru. These fashion slippers are an indulgence that will reward you every day. No matter how warm or cold, your feet will be able to breathe and keep fresh so you can wear them all year round. You’ll never want to take off these soft and cozy designer slippers.
Add a pair of hypoallergenic Baboosha Ethical Alpaca fur slippers to your wardrobe and experience the ultimate in lustrous style and comfort.
Have Fun. Be Lustrous.
- Alpaca fur is like our hair so treat it as such.
- Spot clean only with a dry or damp cloth.
- Do not machine wash, do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry, do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Designed in Paris
- Handmade in the Andes Mountains of Peru
- Ethical Alpaca fur sourced cruelty-free
- Huacaya Baby Alpaca Fur : Upper Body trim
- Sheepskin interior lining and padded footbed
- Branded leather outsole